Financial Market Trends: Implications for Businesses and Signals for the Economy
- Live event - 60-minute presentation - August 26, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Recording and slide deck included in purchase (emailed 24 - 48 hours after conclusion of live event)
About the Presentation
Looking past the headlines and understanding the data, in particular the data trends, will provide you with management tools for maintaining or increasing profitability as the financial landscape changes underneath us in the years ahead. We will develop this thinking into a dashboard based on trends and ITR Economics’ outlook. As always, the goal is to provide clear, actionable insight and guidance using the language of business and not the mystique of economics.
- We will foster comprehension of the current bout of transient inflation versus future systemic inflation, and why the latter is more difficult for businesses.
- Most business leaders either don’t recall or were not cognizant of the prior periods of inflation, which will become part of normal life in the future. We seek to orient the collective memory to cope with the future.
- Rising and declining trends in the stock market have a bearing on many markets and businesses. We are going to talk about which markets and how.
- A new and prolonged trend in interest rates lies before us. Being on the “right” side of this trend is going to assist business profitability.
What will attendees receive?
- Attendees will gain a better understanding of the roots of inflation and how the different roots impact their business.
- Attendees will understand such signals as the trend in the bond market, money supply, and the stresses seemingly keeping profitability down
- Attendees will see that the ongoing trend of deficit spending has ramifications for businesses.
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Financial Market Trends: Implications for Businesses and Signals for the Economy but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.