Commodities Outlook for 2022
This item is not available for online purchase. Please contact Customer Care to order this item.
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to immediately receive this complimentary recording → SIGN UP.
About the Presentation
After a red hot 2021 characterized by robust demand and surging inflationary pressures, the business cycle is poised to shift in 2022. Macroeconomic demand is set to decelerate, which will drive a downshift in the overall inflationary environment. In this webinar we will discuss the implications of an environment of softening demand trends and the cascading impacts that will drive towards various commodity prices, which are set to diverge from the overt rising trends that dominated 2021.
- Leading indicator and macroeconomic relationships for various commodity pricing trends
- Four-quarter outlooks for various commodity and energy pricing trends
- Management objectives pertaining to 2022 pricing strategy
- Where are general inflation pressures heading in 2022?
- Where are specific metal pricing trends heading in 2022 – including steel scrap, copper, and aluminum?
- Where are energy pricing trends, notably oil and natural gas, heading in 2022?
- How should companies handle pricing strategies in 2022?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Commodities Outlook for 2022 but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.