November 2020 - Commodity Prices: Recent Trends and 2021 Outlook
Purchase this recording with ITR Analyst and Speaker Taylor St. Germain for a 60-minute overview of key commodity pricing trends!
All webinar purchases come with a recording and a copy of the slide deck. Are you an Insider™ subscriber? This recording is included in your subscription!
About the Webinar
Understanding the trajectory of commodity prices is key to making practical and profitable business decisions. For many businesses, commodities represent important input costs and inform pricing strategies. As business leaders, it’s important we know when our materials costs will be rising or falling and how to react accordingly. During this webinar we will look at key leading indicators, understand where commodity prices are headed during the next year, and establish a clear vision for the economic future.
What will attendees receive?
- A clear vision for the economic future in 2020-2021 and beyond
- An understanding of the key economic indicators and trends impacting commodity prices
- Clear and concise Management Objectives™ to prepare for the future pricing environment
- Maintain profitability by protecting margins
Questions to be answered
- What will happen to the price of oil and other major commodities in 2021?
- What leading indicators are valuable to watch when determining the trajectory commodity prices?
- What impact do commodity prices have on the US economy?
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in November 2020 - Commodity Prices: Recent Trends and 2021 Outlook but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.