October 2019 - Construction 2020: The Year Ahead for Construction Markets
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
About the Webinar
This webinar will cover the current and future landscape for residential and nonresidential construction through 2020, with supporting leading metric evidence and a contextual backdrop for why various construction markets behave as they do.
What will attendees receive?
Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of their markets, the pressures that they and their customers will face in 2020, and how to approach the year with proper expectations and pricing strategies to grow and stay profitable.
Questions to be answered
- Where is the housing market heading?
- What is the general outlook for relevant commodity prices?
- What will the hiring landscape look like as I approach my labor needs in 2020?
- Where is the general economy heading, and what impact will that have on construction markets?
- Where does the risk lie on the nonresidential side of the construction industry?
Still Have Questions?
Interested in October 2019 - Construction 2020: The Year Ahead for Construction Markets but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.