May 2021 – Construction Market Trends: Mid-2021 Update
Purchase includes a copy of the recording and slide deck, emailed 24 - 48 hours after the live event.
Presented by ITR Senior Forecaster Connor Lokar
The live presentation of this webinar has now passed. Click "add to cart" to purchase the recording.
About the Presentation
This webinar will cover all angles of the construction industry, including single- and multi-family residential market trends, regional variations in performance, nonresidential market trends, input pricing trends, and the latest labor market trends within the industry.
- Our medium-term outlook for residential construction
- Our medium-term outlook for nonresidential construction
- An update on the latest pricing trends, with near-term guidance
What will attendees receive?
- A better understanding of how long the residential market's current growth environment will last
- An assessment of regional variations in market performance
- Our expectations of when nonresidential markets will begin to pick up and a vertical-market update on how different sectors are faring to this point
- An understanding of how long the current inflationary pressures will last and when this trend will change
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in May 2021 – Construction Market Trends: Mid-2021 Update but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.