Finding Winning Markets and Avoiding the Losers Amid Rising Fears of Recession
This item is not available for online purchase. Please contact Customer Care to order this item.
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month → SIGN UP.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after April 21, 2022.
About the Presentation
Business headlines have increasingly focused on whether the mix of very high inflation, the prospect of higher interest rates, and war could drive the US economy into a recession. Two keys to business planning are knowing (1) when the next recession will occur and (2) which markets are likely to outperform in this business cycle and which will fare relatively worse. ITR Economics Director of Research and Development Eric Post will lay out ITR’s long-term macroeconomic expectations as well as address which markets will outperform in this business cycle versus those that will underperform.
- Forecast for the US economy through 2026
- Overview of risks – both to the upside and downside – for the US economy and our forecasts
- Forecasts for key outperforming markets over the next three years
- Why doesn’t ITR Economics expect a recession this year?
- Is the US entering a period of hyperinflation, or will things return to pre-COVID norms?
- How will interest rate increases impact the economy and key markets?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Finding Winning Markets and Avoiding the Losers Amid Rising Fears of Recession but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.