June 2021 – Supply, Demand, and Inflation
Purchase includes a copy of the recording and slide deck, emailed 24 - 48 hours after the live event.
President Alan Beaulieu and Economist Lauren Saidel-Baker co-host live from ITR Studio A!
The live presentation of this webinar has now passed. Click "add to cart" to purchase the recording.
About the Presentation
There are a lot of opinions and genuine concern over materials prices now and through 2022. We will apply ITR Economics’ proven methodology to answer the question of whether key commodity prices are going to climb unabated over the next 6-12 months.
- A clear actionable view of commodity prices over the next 12 months
- Inflation is a question on most business leaders’ minds; we will provide an answer to that question
- A forecast for Mexico and Canada and the implications for the US
What will attendees receive?
- Attendees will walk away with facts that will allow them to determine if their pricing pressures are going to continue, and, if so, for how long.
- Attendees will walk away with actionable insights into inventory requirements, pricing information, and sales growth.
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in June 2021 – Supply, Demand, and Inflation but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.