US Manufacturing – What to Expect in 2022
- Live event at ITR Studio A - 60-minute presentation - October 28, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Recording and slide deck included in purchase (emailed 24 - 48 hours after conclusion of live event)
About the Presentation
In this webinar, we will discuss what you can expect from US manufacturing in 2022. We will address where the major segments of manufacturing are headed next year, and you will be able to avoid the pitfalls that are plaguing many and inhibiting their growth potential. We will also look at manufacturing in key trading partners.
- Know where the opportunities will be in 2022.
- Understand the pitfalls that could hinder US manufacturing.
- Understand strategic and tactical considerations given the outlook for 2022.
What will attendees receive?
- Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of which segments of US manufacturing are poised for growth next year so they can more accurately plan for 2022.
- Labor availability and costs are on everyone’s mind. We will discuss current and future trends and present key ideas for getting ahead of the competition.
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in US Manufacturing – What to Expect in 2022 but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.