Outlook for the Distribution Sector
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after October 17, 2022.
About the Presentation
With the global economy on the back side of the business cycle, challenges are mounting for distributors. Rapidly changing demand trends pose threats to pre-planned inventory levels. Still-present supply chain hurdles have skewed historical lead times. A changing technological landscape requires greater investment in process flows and efficiencies, while the tight labor market presents hurdles and capacity constraints. But will the required investments be worthwhile in the context of rising interest rates?
Please join us for a webinar to discuss these topics and more that will affect the distribution sector in the coming years.
- Forecast for expected demand trends for a variety of sectors
- Inflation/cost information for key distribution sectors
- Analysis of inventory levels and unfilled orders
- Discussion of key pain points facing distributors
- What can distributors expect in 2023 and beyond?
- What are the top pain points for distributors, and how can they be overcome?
- How are lead times changing in the wake of supply chain hurdles?
- Why will efficiency gains be critical in the years to come?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Outlook for the Distribution Sector but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.