Regional Performance Differences in US Nonresidential Construction
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after February 23, 2024.
About the Presentation
US Total Nonresidential Construction spending accelerated through the end of 2023. Spending for the year totaled a record $1.103 trillion, a 19.8% increase over the 2022 total. However, performance was far from uniform, with results varying considerably by geography and asset class. Firms need to be attuned to these disparate trends, as well as to where Nonresidential Construction is headed next, to maximize profits during this business cycle. Join ITR Economics Senior Forecaster and Speaker Connor Lokar as he delves into these trends during our February Insider Business Series webinar.
- Understand where nonresidential construction is now and where it is headed.
- Understand where the risks and opportunities lie in this space.
- Be able to plan effectively for the future.
- Where is nonresidential construction and its main subsegments headed?
- How will the federal infrastructure spending package impact opportunities going forward?
- What is going on with labor in this sector?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Regional Performance Differences in US Nonresidential Construction but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.