Seeking Clarity in the Aftermath of Dual Black Swans
The live presentation of this webinar has now passed. Click "add to cart" to purchase the recording of this webinar.
All webinar purchases come with a recording and a copy of the slide deck. This webinar is not included in the Insider™ subscription.
About the Webinar
We are going to examine the latest weekly retail sales data, stock market indications, and the leading indicator dashboard, and we will go through changes in our macroeconomic forecasts. The scope of damage has become broader than before with free cash flow taking a dramatic hit between COVID-19 and the governmental response. The Fed is offering heroic support while the country awaits a fiscal stimulus bill. We will certainly examine any precedent we can for the monetary policy actions and the fiscal legislation, if it comes about before the Friday webinar.
What will attendees receive?
- Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the potential depth of the “V,” and that will help them execute realistic plans.
- Attendees will get a better perspective on the scope of the COVID-19 crisis in human terms, which should help them deflect some of the emotion away from their decision-making.
- Attendees will know how to monitor the leading indicators and that doing so will add confidence when planning out 2021.
- A sense of perspective for what we are going through
- The situation is serious, but it can be managed
- The downturn is not going to last as long as other people seem to think
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Seeking Clarity in the Aftermath of Dual Black Swans but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.