Services: Trends in the US Macroeconomy's Largest Sector
This item is not available for online purchase. Please contact Customer Care to order this item.
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month → SIGN UP.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after May 25, 2022.
About the Presentation
As the macroeconomy transitions to the back side of the business cycle, join ITR Economics to check in on the service sector. Services comprise the largest sector of the US economy, and it typically trends differently than the industrial sector. In this webinar, we will examine several elements of the service sector, with a particular focus on the macroeconomic drivers that will fuel growth in the years to come.
- Analysis of current and expected trends in the service sector
- Discussion of the drivers behind growth in this sector
- Identification of relative winners and losers in the service industry, both in the short and long term
- Where in the business cycle are the various segments of the service sector?
- What factors are evolving as the macroeconomy traverses the back side of the business cycle, and how can businesses prepare?
- What challenges and constraints plague the service sector, and how can they best be overcome?
- What segments of the service sector will likely outperform in the near term, in the longer term, and during the coming Great Depression?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Services: Trends in the US Macroeconomy's Largest Sector but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.