Making the 2030s Outlook More Personal
- Live event at ITR Studio A - 90-minute presentation - December 12, 2023 at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Recording and slide deck included in purchase (emailed 24 - 48 hours after conclusion of live event)
About the Presentation
The focus of this webinar is to make the outlook through 2036 more personal. Brian and Alan will delve deeper into the topic of the 2030s and what to expect between now and the eventual bottom, but from the individual perspective rather than as a macroeconomic overview. We will also answer more of the questions viewers posed following the July 2023 depression webinar.
What questions will be answered?
- What are some plausible ways to make money in the 2020s without losing it in the downturn of the 2030s?
- Should I hold onto my investment property through the period?
- What are the risk factors regarding real estate?
- What career paths would you suggest for our children and grandchildren?
- What do millennials have to look forward to?
What will attendees receive?
Attendees will walk away with:
- A focused personal perspective on what the end of the 2020s means for the individual
- An understanding of how the perspective must vary across three generations
- Answers to questions about the depression from the July 2023 depression webinar
- A better sense of being prepared for what the future holds
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Making the 2030s Outlook More Personal but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.