Trends in the US Service Sector and the Health of the Consumer
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after May 25, 2023.
About the Presentation
Join us for a 60-minute webinar that will cover the impact of consumer health and spending on the service sector, the US economy’s largest sector. Our experienced economist will provide analysis and insights on current trends in consumer spending, those trends’ impact on the various sectors of the service industry, and the consumer’s positioning as we approach the 2024 downturn.
- Analysis of the US service sector and how it will be impacted by consumer trends
- Insights into the health of the consumer and how that will influence the 2024 downturn
- Discussion of the key obstacles businesses and consumers will face amid economic headwinds
- What can business leaders and individuals expect in 2023 and 2024?
- How does the relative strength of the consumer support our expectation that the upcoming downturn will not be like the Great Recession?
- What will consumer activity look like as we move through 2023 and into 2024, and how can decision-makers strategically position their companies over the next two years?
- What ongoing warning signs of a cooling economic environment should business leaders be monitoring as we move further into 2023?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Trends in the US Service Sector and the Health of the Consumer but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.