2023 in Our Sights: How Will Manufacturing Stack Up?
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after January 24, 2023.
About the Presentation
It’s a new year and therefore the perfect opportunity to examine our forecasts for 2023 and beyond. We will also review the state of US manufacturing, including trends in supply chain and reshoring initiatives. Join us for a deeper dive into our expectations for specific market opportunities and challenges.
This webinar will present an overview of the manufacturing landscape − where it’s going and where it’s been. Get our most up-to-date forecast for the US industrial economy so you can effectively plan for the upcoming highs and lows. Not all markets will perform the same; attendees will get the opportunity to explore how different markets will fare over the next couple of years, enabling them to stay at least a half business cycle ahead in their business planning
- Update on macroeconomic forecasts (US Industrial Production and the next recession)
- Review of specific markets that will offer opportunities in 2023 as well as those likely to underperform
- Discussion on key labor constraints and what they will mean for labor cost pressures
- How will the Federal Reserve’s actions affect the economy and the next recession?
- Which manufacturing markets will perform better or worse in 2023?
- Which states have the most opportunity or risk, based on their exposure to manufacturing?
- What labor challenges will the future bring?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in 2023 in Our Sights: How Will Manufacturing Stack Up? but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.