August 2019 - Commodity Prices — Maintaining Margins in an Ever-Changing Environment
Questions? Check out our FAQs!
About the Webinar
The trends of 2018 are not carrying us through 2019. The economic trends are shifting at this moment, and plans for the rest of this year and for 2020 need to reflect the new reality. Understanding the changes to commodity prices and how to manage them is necessary to maintaining profitability and/or driving profits higher.
Join ITR Speaker and Analyst Taylor St. Germain to learn what the leading indicators are telling us, where commodity prices in the US are heading, and how it all will impact decisionmakers. Using rate-of-change calculations, the audience will find out how to identify where commodity prices are in the business cycle and which key leading indicators should inform their business strategies to help them to make the right decisions at the right time.
What will attendees receive?
- A clear vision for the economic future for the rest of 2019 and for 2020 and beyond
- An understanding of the key economic indicators and trends impacting commodity prices
- Clear and concise Management Objectives™ to prepare for the future pricing environment
- Maintaining profitability by protecting margins
Questions to be answered
- What will happen to the price of oil and other commodities in 2019 and 2020?
- What leading indicators are valuable to watch to determine the trajectory of commodity prices?
- What impact do commodity prices have on the US economy?
- When is the low point of the cycle for prices, i.e., a good time to lock in long-term pricing contracts?
Still Have Questions?
Interested in August 2019 - Commodity Prices — Maintaining Margins in an Ever-Changing Environment but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.