Economic Storm Watch
- Live event at ITR Studio A - 90-minute presentation - March 23, 2023 at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Recording and slide deck included in purchase (emailed 24 - 48 hours after conclusion of live event)
About the Presentation
Confusing headlines and conflicting inputs are clouding the view into our economic future. We are going to cut through the noise and focus on the actual economic signals of what is to come. We are not going to escape this inverted yield curve unscathed. Join us for an update on the threats, opportunities, and forecast risks for 2023−2025.
Join ITR Economics CEO Brian Beaulieu and Economist Kyle Stevens as we tear the latest input apart to determine what it means for the economy and what it means for you. There is a mix of good news and bad news in the incoming data. We want you to know what those inputs are and what they mean.
This event is sponsored by Chief Outsiders, an organization dedicated to helping mid-size companies build the marketing and sales engines they need to accelerate growth.
What questions will be answered?
- What could make the recession steeper than ITR Economics is projecting?
- Are there factors that could make it last longer, beyond late 2024?
- Are there upside risks to the forecast such that we could escape the recession?
What will attendees receive?
- Attendees will understand how the multiple variables at play will relate to each other to drive the recession ITR Economics is prognosticating.
- Attendees will learn that prepping for the coming recession is a good practice drill for the main event in the 2030s.
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Economic Storm Watch but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.