Global Outlook – Key Trends Through 2023 and Beyond
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after February 21, 2023.
About the Presentation
ITR Economics is expecting the US economy to enter recession within the next 12 months, but has our outlook changed for global markets as well? This webinar will provide a high-level overview of ITR Economics’ analysis of international economic data, as well as our expectations for key foreign markets. We will compare industrial data from major regions including Canada, the EU, Brazil, China, Mexico, and others, and we will examine how events in recent years have affected the global supply chain, prices, and more.
- Analysis of industrial production and the GDP data of foreign economies
- Discussion of the global supply chain, exchange rates, commodity prices, and risks to our expectations
- Identification of areas of opportunity at the international level
- Exploration of how reshoring trends will present both opportunities and challenges in the year ahead
- A review of our long-term global outlook, including the next Great Depression, and how that could play out on the global stage
- Will the Federal Reserve’s actions have consequences for foreign economies, such as the EU, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and others?
- Which regions will provide the best opportunities during the current business cycle? Are there any countries that will avoid recession this cycle?
- How will reshoring trends impact trade relationships with foreign economies and the global supply chain?
- Has ITR made any changes to its expectations for the next global Great Depression?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Global Outlook – Key Trends Through 2023 and Beyond but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.