Housing Market Update: Will 2023 Be the Next 2008?
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording later this month.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after September 20, 2022.
About the Presentation
This webinar will delve into the current state of the housing market by evaluating the factors that have led to a recession in housing construction starts. We will explore how different regions compare to one another and how today compares to the leadup to the Great Recession. Benchmarking against 2008 will help attendees baseline our housing market outlook and understand how 2023 will not be a repeat of the Great Recession. With that foundation established, the webinar will provide strategies for 2023 and beyond.
- ITR Economics’ outlook for the US housing market
- Regional housing insights
- Comparison of today’s housing market to the 2007−08 housing market
- Management Objectives™ for the slowing housing markets
- What are the risks the housing market is facing?
- Are we headed toward another housing market crash?
- How can individuals and businesses prepare for the 2023 housing market?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Housing Market Update: Will 2023 Be the Next 2008? but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.