Opportunities and Risks in the Nonresidential Construction Space
This webinar recording is an Insider™ member exclusive! Learn more and sign up today to receive this complimentary recording when made available.
This presentation will be added to your Insider portal on or after June 20, 2023.
About the Presentation
Special Edition Webinar with ITR Director of Research & Development Eric Post
The vast majority of markets we track at ITR Economics are undergoing slowing growth or recession. Nonresidential construction, which is accelerating in its ascent, is a key exception. However, firms in the nonresidential space must reckon with a multitude of risk factors: a labor shortage, volatile materials , high interest rates, and more. The focus of this presentation is on what the trends are now, what they are likely to be in the future, and – most importantly – how to prepare your business to emerge from this period of uncertainty in the strongest possible position.
- A clear understanding of the relative opportunities and threats to your business
- Practical advice on what management actions to consider as you work to optimize your business during the coming years
- Greater certainty about the future in an uncertain time
- Where is the nonresidential construction sector headed in 2023−25?
- Which markets have the strongest fundamentals? The weakest?
- I am reading a lot about recession risk and interest rate hikes. How can I best prepare my business for those threats?
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Opportunities and Risks in the Nonresidential Construction Space but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.