Take Risks Now to Propel Your Business Forward
- Live event at ITR Studio A - 60-minute presentation - March 18, 2022 at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Recording and slide deck included in purchase (emailed 24 - 48 hours after conclusion of live event)
About the Presentation
During this webinar, Lauren Saidel-Baker and Brian Beaulieu will:
- Demonstrate that the financial barometers for the consumer are positive (disposable personal income, indebtedness, job prospects, savings, etc.)
- Demonstrate that businesses are healthy: balance sheets are strong, loan defaults are low, and liquidity is high
- Outline the likelihood of a soft landing and what that means for risks and management objectives
- Reveal the utility of leveraging interest rates that, when inflation is accounted for, are negative
- Point out warning signs for consumer and business health so people know we are tracking them and talk to why we think these danger signs are more likely for circa 2026 (these signs include debt to net worth, defaults, impact of rising interest rates, and stock market concerns)
- Walk away with increased confidence in the economy’s ability to grow.
- See what the coming rising trend in interest rates really means.
- Appreciate why using today’s negative real interest rates is a smart move.
What will attendees receive?
- A better understanding of the positive trends within the economy and how they balance the “bad news” that makes the headlines.
- Insight on why the much-talked-about rising interest rates of 2022 won’t take down the economy.
- Insight on why we are projecting disinflation along with the coming period of slowing economic growth.
Questions about our webinars? Check out our FAQs!
Still Have Questions?
Interested in Take Risks Now to Propel Your Business Forward but want to learn more? Feel free to reach out and talk to an expert today.